Special Donations Drive:
DEAR READERS: today we ask you to help the Goethean Science sites. We survive on small donations averaging about $13 and a yearly grant. Only a tiny portion of our 30,000+ daily readers donate. If everyone reading this right now gave $3, our fundraising would be done within an hour. That's right, the price of a cup of coffee is all we need. We're a very small not-for-profit company with costs of a very large website: bandwidth, servers, and equipment. The Goethean Science sites are something special. It is like a public library where we can all go to learn and grow. If the Goethean Science sites are useful to you, please take one minute to keep it online and serving the world. Thank you, everyone! — The e.Librarian.
Paypal account */ ?>
Support this Site:
Google Translate:Powered by Google Translate.
- Rectifying “Is Psychology a science?” November 8, 2018
- Goethe was an iNtuitive Feeler, a big part of his relevance today October 31, 2018
- Goethe’s Three Orders of Science, hidden in plain sight October 30, 2018
- New book, Growing Sustainable Children and Schools Worthy of Our Affection October 12, 2018
- RAM and ROM metaphor for human psyches August 17, 2018